Useful Tips For Hair Growth
A mop of lustrous hair is not only one’s crowning glory but an extension of his or her personality. It is instrumental in defining self-image and boosting one’s vanity. Off late, due to hectic lifestyles, erratic dietary habits, inadequate sleep, lack of physical exercise and paucity of time, often, our hair tend to get and feel neglected. The result is an apparent reduction in hair growth. The strands appear dull, develop split ends and become prone to falling off in bundles. Today, a number of tips for hair growth are available to us. All we need to do is put in a little effort and reap rich dividends.
Tips for hair growth include home remedies, parlor or salon therapies and chemical treatments that not only serve to reduce hair fall but also nourish your hair. To make the most of any kind of remedy, it is important to understand your hair, their texture, growth patterns etc. It is also wise to consult a hair expert before you try anything out of sheer curiosity.
Tips For Hair Growth: Home Remedies
It has been proven time and again that natural substances are good for hair growth as they are readily available, economical to use and have no side-effects as such. Here are some tips that you can follow using ingredients right out of your kitchens:
- Oil and Massage – Any naturally available oil, namely, olive oil, coconut or canola can be warmed and massaged gently on your scalp with light circular motions. Keep the oil on for about an hour. You can use a shower cap to cover your hair. Rinse off. Regular massages can improve blood circulation and enhance hair growth.
- Eat healthy – A protein rich, well balanced diet serves to improve the overall health of the hair and promote growth. Including foods like nuts, legumes, soy products, lean meat etc will help hair grow faster and thick. As we all know, proteins are called ‘Building blocks’ and they justify the title in more ways than one.
- Drink herbal tea – Rich in anti-oxidants, herbal tea is a tonic for hair growth. You can also brew the tea and use it to massage your scalp.
- Juices from natural gifts like garlic, onion and ginger are considered effective in stimulating hair growth. Use any of these juices on your scalp and you’re sure to notice a change in the way your hair grows.
- Go for regular trims – Getting your hair trimmed once in a while can actually make your hair burst with growth. This way, the undesired split-ends are also kept at bay and the locks appear in order.
- Try And Be Stress Free – Stress has often been linked to hair loss. The state of our mind reflects on our body and hair. It is thus important to keep a positive attitude, practice some meditation and be happy. Your hair will be happy too.
Tips For Hair Growth From The Salon
A number of hair growth treatments and therapies are now available at hair salons. These treatments are quite intensive and promise a rapid and healthy hair growth in due course of time. The hair are strengthened from the inside by the fertilization process of the hair-follicles, which assists hair to attain their maximum growth potential.
Out of the many topical treatments available, choose the one that suits you the best. Such treatments target dormant hair and revives the growth gently. A number of professional hair-growth therapies and scalp remedies are also beneficial for thinning hair, often related to the process of ageing.
Benefiting From The Tips For Hair Growth
Any tip can prove useful only if is followed to perfection. Half-hearted efforts may not be able to bring about satisfactory results. You need to be patient too for nature to react to the treatments.
Sometimes, hair growth may not be possible due to a disease or health problem. In such a scenario, it’s advisable to address the root cause before exploring any hair growth treatments. Nature-based holistic solutions for hair growth including homeopathy and herbs are treasures that are waiting to be found.
The above mentioned tips for hair growth can prove to be quite handy. Used right and in moderation, they can give you hair full of vigor and vitality.